111 Mountain Brook Drive
Canton GA 30115 USA
- Remote Outline
You may take the exam in the comfort of your office or home and at a convenient time for you as long as your computer has the technical specifications to allow remote proctoring. See exam instructions below for remote online exam requirements.
- In-person at Client/Host Location
Your company may have contracted for an onsite exam. Your company or the registration confirmation will communicate if your exam is remote or at your company’s offices.
If you are attending one of our clients’ programs as a guest, and they have contracted for an onsite exam, you may join their exam session or schedule a remote online exam.
- In-person at Delta’s Office
Another option is to take your exam at our offices in Georgia.
Remote Online Exam Instructions
Before You Schedule an Exam Session:
- If you must test from a work location: Schedule a meeting room for 4 hours. The meeting room should have four walls. Cubes and open spaces are not allowed as a testing environment. You are the only person allowed in the room.
- You may use a laptop or desktop computer. But multiple screens are NOT allowed.
- Ensure the computer has a webcam and an internal or external microphone and that they work. If using a desktop computer, the webcam will need to be able to move so you can show images of your meeting room.
- Ensure you have access to stable high-speed internet. If you can stream an online video (e.g. Netflix or YouTube), your connection should work. The recommended minimum internet download speed is 1.5 Mbps. The recommended minimum internet upload speed is 1 Mbps. Most important is the stability of your connection.
Schedule the Exam:
- You may register for your exam at Black Belt Exam Schedule – Delta Training (delta-assoc.com).
- You must schedule your exam 72 hours prior. There are only 3 exam slots per section so schedule early to ensure your day and time preference.
- If you must cancel, you should do so 24 hours in advance or there will be a cancellation fee.
5 Minutes before Exam:
- The only material allowed on your desk are: Delta math formula card, external keyboard/mouse, calculator, food/drink (optional). There should be no extra writing anywhere on the formula sheet.
- Close all software and files (including instant messaging, eMail, etc.). The only programs allowed open are Excel and PowerPoint. No files may be open.
- You will receive a Zoom link for the exam. Click on the link to login into the exam.
- The startup process with the exam proctor will take 10-15 minutes. This time will not affect your exam time.
- Prior to starting the exam, the proctor will ask you to use your computer’s webcam to scan the room to ensure you are alone and that the only material on the workspace are the following optional items: math formula card, external keyboard/mouse, calculator, or food/drink. No secondary monitors may be connected to your computer during the exam.
- The proctor will send you a link to download the exam Excel and PowerPoint files. The files are password protected, do not remove the password from the Excel or PowerPoint files. Do not save the password. If we discover the password has been removed or changed, the exam will be disqualified. Please remember that maintaining the integrity of the exam is what promotes its credibility and your accomplishment.
- You will save the downloaded Excel and PowerPoint files to your computer in the “Downloads” folder.
- You will remove any smart watches, phones and other electronic devices and place them away from your visibility during the exam.
- No scratch paper is allowed.
Complete the Exam:
- When your 3 hours have finished, the proctor will ask you to stop (if you are done earlier, let the proctor know you are done). You will save the two exam files (one Excel file and one PowerPoint file) and close them.
- The proctor will watch you eMail the two exam files (one Excel file and one PowerPoint file) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will delete the exam files from your computer and empty them from your trash.
- You will also delete the sent mail containing the completed exam files and empty it from your trash.
- Your exam will then be scored. You need 70% to pass. We typically complete scoring within two weeks of the end of the exam session window. You will be called using the number you provide on your exam.